As an event planner you likely have one major question.
Can this person provide valuable information to my audience.
I can IF your audience is filled with entrepreneurs, founders, inventors or employees who are trying to build a new idea, launch a new product/service or stuck in an endless loop of product development.
Hello there and nice to meet you! I am honored you have continued to read. Let me share a bit more about myself.
- Topics:Entrepreneurship, Starting a business, Launching a new idea
- Length of talks:20 - 60 minutes
- Motivation to speak:Help others see a path
- Audience gets:Usable information, Enjoyment, Inspiration
- Special trait:Have organized over 100 events myself
- My Promise:Showing up on time, being professional
- Guarantee:Not happy? then don't pay
- Birthplace:Wichita, Kansas
- Favorite color:Yellow
Learning is what I do everyday. I ask questions and wonder why. I have interviewed over 100 leaders the last seven years. Although I am not perfect and have had both success and failure. I believe we learn the most through our own failures and hearing stories of others. Whether it’s a national conference, college campus, corporate meeting or private group gathering your audience will hear clear optimism. Also a feeling I have walked in their shoes and belief that if you have an idea, and it has some validity, you should attempt to get the idea into the hand of a paying customer.
Here is a excerpt from my signature talk.
“Being gone for nine months taught me many things but patience, humility and empathy were the top for me. The memory of this is has clear as yesterday, The metal gate swinging open, me waving to a few friends as I walked through to the outside world… It was the day I left a pair of state issued boots very similar to these right beside the gate. It was the day that I committed to always providing value to people and never being unfair. It was the day I promised myself I could never rest on past accomplishments or dwell on past mistakes.”
Since I have started six companies and have had successful exits and horrible failures, your guests will hear first hand stories of how to get things done and how not to get things done when trying to get your new idea off the ground. The journey of launching a new idea and getting a paying customer is a long winding road filled with roadblocks, speed bumps and speeding tickets. Your audience will receive “real life” tools that can assist them along the crazy path to success.
In case you didn’t watch my video I have a money back guarantee. Yes don’t pay me if you are not happy. Do I sound like a good fit for your audience? …..YES! Well that is stupendous…lets find a time to talk more. Please hit the Contact Mike button and I will get an email and will respond normally within 24 hours.
- "Starting a new Idea with Mike Grabham" Go here to listen.The 5 Minute Founder with Shawn Ketchum,
- "Getting off the Couch with Mike Grabham" Go here to listen. Folk Stories by Kevin Lin
- "Creating a Culture of Community with Mike Grabham" Go here to listen.Banzai Pipeline with Joe Davy
- "The Package Guard story with Mike Grabham" Go here to listen. Startup Spotlight™ with Steve Schwartz