Get your new product or service idea out of your mind and into the hands of paying customers
Do you need help developing a new product/service idea? or marketing/selling it? If yes then I might be able to help.
I provide a framework for decision making using simple to follow principles that boil down to three pillars, Customer, Time and Money. Those are the only things that matter in your business. EVERYTHING in your business is driven by one, two or all of these pillars. Whether you’re building a new product/service or growing an existing one you should be taking these pillars into consideration when making decisions.
I have spent 20 years creating, starting. marketing, failing and successing (new word!) in B2B and B2C environments. I have direct experience with both good and bad ideas and will happily share those experiences with your team from my consulting services.
Here are four ways you can learn from my knowledge/mistakes and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
1. Search my site. Between posts from myself and contributors, this site has over 200 articles and videos. Chances are, we have already addressed your question or issue at some point. Here is a link to videos interviews with experts on different subjects, here is the link to short question videos and of course the blog is here.
2. Take my course. Take my online self paced course, “How to turn an Idea into Income“.
3. Book me as a speaker or host. I have been speaking publicly for more than 7 years and have been speaking for over 50 years. I have hosted over 150 Startup Grind events and I have hosted events for corporations and meetups. Here is a link to my speakers page. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me with as many details as you have and either myself or someone from the team will respond.
4. Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am selective for who I choose to work with. I also charge quite a bit of money for this. But if you think I can add the most value for you with one-on-one time, lets talk, email me.
If you have something else in mind, feel free to leave me a message below. I would be happy to talk with you.
Send me an email and lets see how I can help you get your idea or business generating income for you.
- Does your service provide value to someone?
- Is your product 10X better than the direct competitor?
- Are people or businesses willing to pay for it?
- Can you find the resources to build it?
- What has to get done to be able to get feedback from potential customers?
- How can we do this without spending a ton of money?
- How do you know you need a specific feature?
- How is it built so it can be maintained and add additional features?
- Who is your best customer?
- Where do your target customers live online?
- Have you planned a crowdfunding campaign?
- What is the price(s) of your service?