Looking to join a group of smart CEOs?
Join an exclusive circle of CEOs: our group, is a mastermind alliance crafted for the growth-minded and ambitious. This is where the energy of innovation meets the wisdom of experience. Imagine a hub where thriving entrepreneurs and those with an entrepreneurial spirit unite, not just to succeed in business, but to excel in life. Envision a life where professional growth and personal well-being are not just aspirations, but realities nurtured daily. Our members delve into a rich tapestry of topics, from navigating funding challenges, and managing cash flow, to mastering the art of employee motivation, from making strategic decisions to personal self-discovery. Every conversation is a treasure trove of real-world experiences, hard-earned lessons, and transformative insights.
Here, you’re not just joining a group; you’re gaining a fellowship of mentors and allies, ready to offer collective wisdom, problem-solving acumen, and connections that go beyond the ordinary. Step into this realm of shared growth, where your journey as a leader is amplified by the collective strength of CEOs like you.
How do I apply and what is the vetting process?
Simply fill out the application form here. If you’ve been referred by another member, please make sure you let me know. From the application, I will reach out to set up a time to chat via Zoom and learn more about you, your goals, your challenges, and your superpowers. If that goes well then you will be invited to join us for one meeting at no cost to see if it’s a good fit for you and the group.
How much does membership cost?
The current membership rate is $500-$1000 per month depending on your needs. It will likely move up soon, but all members are grandfathered in at original rates.
How does the group work?
We meet twice a month on the 2nd Wednesday and 4th Thursday at 10 am PST.
We meet for one hour and 15 minutes on Zoom.
Each member has every other member’s contact info to encourage additional 1 on 1 meeting.
Each member, if desired can have additional 1 on 1 business coaching sessions with Mike.
What are the requirements for membership?
There are only two official requirements to join – You MUST be a good human and a full-time CEO or C Suite leader.
Those who will benefit most from the group are:
✓ Founders or co-founders of their company.
✓ People who have a desire to be better leaders.
✓ People who have been in a leadership role more than once.
✓ Willing to share their expertise, and knowledge and help others in the group grow.
✓ Willing to learn, understand, ask questions, and take constructive criticism.
✓ People are well-versed and may be experts in something and willing to share thier knowledge.
✓ People who know they have to be continuously learning.
Who is already in the group?
Our current members are older, younger, male, female, venture-backed, and bootstrapped. Some have had previous exits, own more than one related business, have international office locations, and work with distributed teams. All members are leading companies with revenue between $500,000 – $18,000,000 and a headcount of 5-65 people.
We have members representing several industries, including Consumer goods, Ai, Aerospace, Logistics, software development, and accounting. Our current members are based on the west coast in North America but we have NO geographic limits and we welcome leaders (good humans) from anywhere.
What are the expectations?
- Keep the discussion focused on getting answers for whoever is asking the question. Meaning… stay focused on the task at hand and not running off on a tangent that is not helpful to anyone.
- Be honest and open with your responses, This is not easy at first but over the next 3-4 months it will be much easier.
- Expect to be challenged and expect to be held accountable. If you say you are going to do something then we expect it to happen. The group can help you with an accountability partner.
- Share experiences, NOT what you read in a book. We want to hear about your experiences. We don’t want to hear what you read in a book. If you did it or a close personal friend did it in real life then please share.
- The information that is shared in the room, should stay in the room. There will be discussions like opportunities for someone to sell, the firing of employees, partner issues, and other non-public information, so it is important to keep within the group.
- Most importantly you have to be present to get value and to give value. Do your very best to ensure you have time set aside for each meeting. Things will come up but do your best to protect these two meetings each month.
- Ask for help. Every challenge you have is important. Please don’t think your issue is not important. One of the members may have a very simple solution BUT you are the only one who can bring it to everyone’s attention.
- Bring your A-game every month. Share what you know and challenge others if it doesn’t make sense to you. EVERYONE has a superpower that needs to be shared.
- This is a virtual meeting, everyone is asked to have their cameras on during the meeting. There will be times that you may be in an airport or a place that isn’t camera-ready, but do your best to be in a place where you can be seen.
- You must be able to share what you “really” know. If you are talking only to hear your voice expect to hear “Let’s move on”.
11. Believe: After the 3rd or 4th month this will be the most valuable few hours you spend each month because it allows you to work ON your business and not IN your business. If it is not, you should evaluate your membership.
What are the core values of the group?
Personal Experience: Leverage the experience and network of community members to provide practical, effective guidance for navigating the bumpy road to meeting your business goals.
Connections and Collective Wisdom: Through genuine connections and conversations, our members support and learn from one another.
Inspire, Support, and Empower: The group is a source of inspiration and empowerment, providing insights and advice you need to take control of your business growth.
Anti-Hype Transparency: We cut through the BS and hype of vanilla advice, providing transparent and ethical insights for a clearer understanding of building a business.
Holistic Success: We are committed to promoting personal growth, health, and strong relationships, helping our members build a healthy and stable life.
Your Business Deserves to Thrive
Imagine a business where obstacles are turned into opportunities, where operations run smoothly, and where your team is aligned and motivated. This CEO Group can help you achieve that vision.
Have an Amazing Day